Friday, September 25, 2015

Personal Inspirations

Visually both Daren's and Anasofia's both gave me some inspiration in the multi-layering. With Daren's painted piece I really liked the layered paint visual and think that for my water revisit I may take on a painted approach in digital form. With Anasofia's the transparency layering was like a physical form of transparency blend space in photoshop and Illustrator.

For the blog, I still revert to Daren's water ATM but I find it a more positive approach in that it could actually help drought stricken areas or poverty areas. Not in limiting resources but providing clean water resources. This way we don't end up  with Skylar's Mad Max scenario!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just keeping things on the up and up since this is for my students to communicate first.