Monday, September 21, 2015

Follow up on Water/Personal Inspirations

Although everyone provided valuable research and I feel there was a "take-away" from each blog/visualization, here are two approaches that I admire and would like to emulate to a certain degree:

1. Daren's abstract painting–I am going to try this approach. I have been experimenting with adding and removing water and layers from my paintings in the past year and the effects that result are deep and meaningful. So, I am going to apply this technique to my visualizations.

2. Anasofia's transparencies–I love how these tied in with the visual element of water and that it is clear (when it is clean). I also was intrigued by the images created where the transparencies overlapped. The idea of translucency is something I feel is an applicable attribute that I'd like to explore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just keeping things on the up and up since this is for my students to communicate first.