Sunday, September 27, 2015

Inspiration From Others Projects


 Inspiration:


Content:
I think that Scott’s work made me think about how we can bring water back from space. It made me really think about ways that might make it possible. Comets are made up of water partially; can we contain one as it enters the atmosphere? I think that overall I really saw that water crisis is something that needs to be address I think in the future we will see more experiments of bringing back resources from space.


Visual:
 Janie’s work seems to stand out the most to me; I think it is interesting how she uses fabric. I believe that a lot of my work is about texture so I thought how could I incorporate other materials into my work.  I think it inspired me to incorporate more into my work, and question how working other material into my pieces can convey a meeting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just keeping things on the up and up since this is for my students to communicate first.